Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Little Fur and Yoda

This is a picture of me and my brother.  I was "Little Fur" and my brother was Yoda. We paraded around the town with my mom's friend.  We were collecting candy but I didn't get to eat much because my parents thought I had rashes at night because of eating candy.

Little Fur is a character from a book.  She has long red hair and a cloak. She has to go out and save the "Old Ones" who are old trees. Her job is to heal sick animals. She is a elf-troll, her mother was a troll and her father was an elf.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Anna Sophia:

    You look beautiful dressed as Little Fur and William Brady's creation of Yoda is amazing. We are so happy that the Little Fur series has found a special place in your heart and we are not surprised because you are so tenderhearted. We found the first Little Fur book in a book shop when we were visiting Connecticut. It looked so interesting! We are counting the days until you and your family arrive! Today we had our first snowfall! Hugs and kisses all around, Grandma and Papaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grandma and Papaw, Well, thank you so much for the book. I hope we get to see each other soon and I hope that you can come visit us in Pennsylvania.xoxo Love, Anna Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Little Fur is my new favorite character. Such a great story about protecting the trees. Can't wait to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Sophia your blogs are wonderful!! I still think you and William Brady did by far the best job on your Halloween costumes that I have ever seen! I like you in red hair, very Julia Roberts. I hope you are staying warm in the cold, snowy weather. Jared and I got lots of snow and ice this week!! We miss you tons and hope you are having a great week! Lots of love to you and the rest of the family. p.s. can't wait to hear a new blog about Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That actually sounds about right re your parents - one troll and one elf yields one lovely little fur (aka anna sophia!) xo

    ReplyDelete